King's Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King's Fleet

The forum based support of the King's Fleet and its vessels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Twentieth Mission - My Property

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Our Twentieth Mission - My Property Empty
PostSubject: Our Twentieth Mission - My Property   Our Twentieth Mission - My Property EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:48 pm

The history between the Bajoran Colony of Ephyra and the Cardassian Republic under Legate Anwar is well known. Anwar has twice invaded the colony and has twice occupied large portions of the colony in the name of the Cardassian Union of old.

The King's Fleet also defended the Hebetian Republic in the war of the Cardassian Unions. The war between the democratic forces loyal to Minister Elim Garak and the supporters of the original Cardassian Union brought Federation troops to the ground all the way to Cardassian Prime. Anwar has longed to score a counterblow in their ongoing feud.

Now he has his chance declared the 500,000 Cardassian Refugees who fled about King's Fleet vessels as escaped criminals and ordering their return or threatening to forcibly retrieve them.

The truth is the Federation is not interested in a war with the Cardassian Union. There is little more the Union has to offer in 2392. This leaves the tiny King's Fleet to protect the refugees, or should I say newest citizens of the Garden of Bajor.

A couple of key questions have arisen...

To what lengths is Anwar prepared to provoke the Federation, the King's Fleet or perhaps the Betazoid Alliance to recapture these citizens?

To what lengths is the King's Fleet prepared to risk its small fleet of vessels to keep these citizens protected? They are only Cardassians...

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

Our Twentieth Mission - My Property
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
King's Fleet :: Colony of Camelot :: Mission Updates-
Jump to: